What to use for LCD protection

Edit My Images
Yes
I was wondering what people use to protect their Camera's LCD screen? I have some clear, adhesive film over my 400D's screen but it is far from adequate :( Althought it protects the screen, it is not very clear and I have problems seeing what I have taken. However, If I don't use anything, the screen quickly gets fingers smudges etc all over it.

Thanks.

i use a best skin ever (google it). Its great stuff, I have it on my mobile, ipod and 400d screen. It stays on really well (over a year and counting) resists all scratches and is easy to put on and take off.

I use nothing, I just can't see the point.

The LCD already has a protector over it, If your do somehow manage to mark this a replacement part from Canon is under £10.

the screen quickly gets fingers smudges etc all over it.

Just wipe it on your t-shirt, coat, jeans, mates or whatever's around. :D

Get one of these:
http://www.daproducts.com/

Superb! Got one on my D300 and you cant tell its there. But when I come to sell it, the original will still be like new. No tiny scratches etc.
Oh, they are cheap as well!

I use a GGS screen for my D300. Its multi layered tempered glass which hasn't got so much as a hairline scratch in yet. It also comes with a over for the top LCD screen. Highly recomended.:)

Jessops lcd protectors...cut to size

although the glass screen sounds the best idea

I use nothing, I just can't see the point.

The LCD already has a protector over it, If your do somehow manage to mark this a replacement part from Canon is under £10.
Me too.

I made my own out of an old cd case.
Cut it to size put some black tape around the edge and blue tack it onto the screen.
If you want one I am selling them for £15.99p plus £15 postage and packing.

Back