What we should all strive to achieve in life...

Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quote my sister forwarded to me this morning. And I agree with it whole heartedly. (y)

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred. Yet, love them anyway. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Yet, do good anyway. If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies. Yet, succeed anyway. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Yet, be honest and frank anyway. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Yet, do good anyway.
Compiled by C.C.Hadke

Very true :)

I try to live my life remembering that there is no secret formula to it, wouldn't want there to be. That there is no one size fits all solution to living

Very nice words, but life's simply not that simple & that's the beauty of it.

If I can make only one person smile each day and not cause any upset, then it's a day worth living!

I try to live my life remembering that there is no secret formula to it, wouldn't want there to be. That there is no one size fits all solution to living

Very nice words, but life's simply not that simple & that's the beauty of it.

I love you anyway. :D

Actually, I just want to add that life is not that simple, but then I think about it, and why not? So I make the mental adjustment, and life is simple. That's the beauty of it. :)

Back