Whatever are you doing down there?

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Bay%20above.jpg

LOL - love this one Janice! The detail in the sky is fantastic and the expression on the horse's face is a classic!

Briliant shot Janice.

Great sky, great lighting and a great composition and post processing.

I must admit I was drawn into the thread by the title due to what the Mrs Bachs said to me last night but we shouldn't go into that apart from the fact I was a little hoarse this morning.

Bachs said:
Briliant shot Janice.

Great sky, great lighting and a great composition and post processing.

I must admit I was drawn into the thread by the title due to what the Mrs Bachs said to me last night but we shouldn't go into that apart from the fact I was a little hoarse this morning.

Woah.... TOOOOO much information!! LOLOL :D :D :D (y)

Great shot, sky and lighting are excellent.

(y)

Janice said:
Woah.... TOOOOO much information!! LOLOL :D :D :D (y)

That was a very naughty post made after a bottle of wine and a fuzzy head.
Apologies, and Mods feel free to delete it if I overstepped the mark :nono:

Janice - Thats Fantastic! - I love it!

How much post processing have you done? I imagine quite a bit (but may be very wrong).

For all us aspiring photographers and shoppers could you post a link to the original, so see what we can aspire to.

:clap: Excellent Shot! - Think it has a high selling value.

Allan

Allan, I took the RAW shot... then I made 2 versions of it,,, one exposed for the sky and one exposed for the horse, and put them together, made a mask and painted out the light areas to show the darker sky through.
Lightened any shadows with shadow/highlight tool.
Hope that helps.

Keltic Ice Man said:
Janice
How I long to have a camera that can do RAW - hopefully next year :)
Allan
You can almost get the same effect from processing the same .jpeg twice and copying and pasting one into the other. Once for shadow detail and then the other to bring out highlight detail.

Superb image Janice - I know that look too well from being dumped the wrong side of a fence - and the beast still expected a pepermint!

Back