Whato!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello. I've recently upgraded a very old Nikon coolpix 950 to a D40 (bought this monday) and have to say the difference is staggering!

I used to be into photography quite heavily about 5 years ago, but life got in the way and I've only now managed to re-kindle my interest.

I played about with all kinds of photography back then; still life, landscape, portrait and some experimentation in cross-processing, painting with light and double exposures.

I used to mainly shoot B&W in medium format (Yashica and Mamiya RB67) and used nikon gear excusively, the FM2 was and is my all time favourite camera, I really wish there was a digital film or a digital version of this camera available!

Anyways, i'm sure it will be fun being here, i'll try and share as much as I can to balance the number of questions i'm bound to ask.

:welcome:

I'm just getting comfy myself and have found everyone on here to be friendly and willing to offer that oh so important constructive advice:)

Hi and welcome :wave:

How do, and welcome to TP (y)

Hi, Thanks for the kind welcome, this seems to be a nice friendly forum! I shall now move on into the grown up sections and get stuck in; I have a few questions, and will be sharing some photo's at some point also.

Hey Colin, welcome... you've made a great start by joining up here.

Hey fella's, i've already learnt quite a lot from browsing the past threads, there's a lot of good stuff on here!

Starrider - I notice your in grays, I'm in chadwell st mary, do you know it?

:welcome:

Hello! :wave:

Back