Whats happened to my account.

Edit My Images
Yes
I have just updated my contact details on this site namely my email address and clicked on the link i received by email and now i can't access the Classifieds as it says i need to post 25 times and wait about 60 days.

Why is this please???

Forum rules to stop someone joining on Monday then buying or selling on Tuesday and leaving Wednesday. The ability to buy and sell on here is very secondary to this being a discussion group not an eBay substitute.
And welcome too.
Matt

Last edited:
Probably best to use the 'Site Help' Forum or the 'Contact Us' link rather than posting in the Welcome Forum :)

I have just updated my contact details on this site namely my email address and clicked on the link i received by email and now i can't access the Classifieds as it says i need to post 25 times and wait about 60 days.

Why is this please???
Those are the rules fella oh, and welcome to TP, we're more than just a selling and buying platform. Get stuck in and before you know it those 60 days will have flown by and your post count will be in the hundreds. :D

Edit: whoops I see your post count is in the hundreds, best message the mods.

Last edited:
Nobody noticed he has been here since Apr 22, 2011. :)

Maybe when email was updated, the system had a glitch and thought you were simply a new member.

Back