When is the sign up for the 52 2014?

The new 52 thread should be uo soon, it was around this time last year the 2013 thread was put up.
As for advice, don't rush it. Give yourself time to think about the the theme if you are stuck for ideas. Comment on other threads when you can. Oh and just be determined to see it right through to the end and don't panic on gettinh behind at any point, just catch up if you fall behind, don't let it bother you otherwise you wont complete the challenge. I am doing it for the 4th year in 2014.

:woot:

I'm in again...Saturdays just wouldn't be the same

I'm coming back in this year, haven't used my camera nearly enough in 2013

Umm, do I do it this year :thinking:

What else are you going to use your 150-500 for :)

Welcome back.

Think I'm gonna give it a go this time too.

Nice one. You'll enjoy it....or go :wacky: Trying :)

:woot:

I'm in again...Saturdays just wouldn't be the same

Indeed. Are you doing the POTY again?

I'm coming back in this year, haven't used my camera nearly enough in 2013

Nice one, Liz.

Hopefully Sarah will be along soon to start the thread :)

Cheers

I may be a newbee but I think I'm gonna join in on the 52 this yeah. Daddy-o, or Brian_of_Bozeat as you may know him, was extremely generous this xmas/21st birthday so it will be an excellent opportunity to hone my skills on my newly acquired D7000 (not that I need motivation xD).

My only issue it uni work, there may be weeks where I have to pass because of my demanding workload. Uni is more important, but I will do my very best to keep up :)

New years resolution is to take a photo once a week and I am wondering when the new sign up is the for 2014 challenge.

Also after my previous attempt failed does anyone have any advice on the challenge?

My advice is to post a picture every week. I know that sounds flippant but I really do mean it. I have seen lots of people fall behind and put themselves under a lot of unnecessary pressure.

Look at the theme on Saturday and think of how you want to intemperate it and JUST DO IT!

I may be a newbee but I think I'm gonna join in on the 52 this yeah. Daddy-o, or Brian_of_Bozeat as you may know him, was extremely generous this xmas/21st birthday so it will be an excellent opportunity to hone my skills on my newly acquired D7000 (not that I need motivation xD).

My only issue it uni work, there may be weeks where I have to pass because of my demanding workload. Uni is more important, but I will do my very best to keep up :)

Good luck son. Watch out for that Andy Posiwatsit. he's a wierdo! (no bikes, no cows, no hot air balloons and not a single cheese shot this year :confused: ) :exit:

My advice is to post a picture every week. I know that sounds flippant but I really do mean it. I have seen lots of people fall behind and put themselves under a lot of unnecessary pressure.

Look at the theme on Saturday and think of how you want to intemperate it and JUST DO IT!

Good luck son. Watch out for that Andy Posiwatsit. he's a wierdo! (no bikes, no cows, no hot air balloons and not a single cheese shot this year :confused: ) :exit:

You have a son....take after his mum does he ;)

I would join in. It's great for getting you out and using your camera in different ways.

Not much family competition, though.....;)

Cheers.

:wave: This is one part of the forum I haven't looked at that much, but think I'm going to give it this ago in 2014 :)

Im in but wont be doing the themes.

Im new to this as well but my new years resolution is to take more pictures so I may have to give this ago, how ever working 2 jobs means I may also miss some weeks!

There's a new thread in the comps an challenges section now. The new theme will be 4th jan. :)

I am going to give this ago, count me in guys and gals.

Hi
I've become addicted to this over past year so will be looking on Saturday for new theme.:help:

Back