Where can we go today?

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Thinking of nipping out somewhere not too far with the wife and kids....

Somewhere free, for a nice walk around and maybe a bit of a picnic...
Naturally I'll be taking my camera...

Any ideas? I'm in Manchester.

Thinking of nipping out somewhere not too far with the wife and kids....

Somewhere free, for a nice walk around and maybe a bit of a picnic...
Naturally I'll be taking my camera...

Any ideas? I'm in Manchester.

Vicky estate park :D

lol

Well we went out for a little drive...ended up going up Todmorden way. Stopped off at Coal Clough wind farm for a bit for a brew and to show our daughter the wind turbines.

Then took a nice liesurely drive up to Hebden Bridge etc, and back home again.

And not one photo taken...lol

i had hours of fun standing around outside next wiating for the wife...

Nevermind the photos, sounds like an enjoyable lazy day - sometimes it is just best to enjoy your surroundings instead of constantly snapping.

I went shopping this morning (left matt at home didnt make him stand outside shops waiting for me), and then curled up on the sofa this afternoon chilling messing about with laptop, reading, watching tv before back to work long day tomorrow.
Hope you had a good day marcel. sounds nice.

had a day in worcester,watch monster house at the pictures(y) and bought a 30d from jessops:banana: :naughty:with battery grip :clap: :naughty:

I went to watch the Banger racing at Arena Essex it was Ace and they were racing Van Bangers (transits etc) as well which was superb fun!

Got my daughter Ali and her two little girls staying with us so we went to St Ives market first to get some bargains in the fabric department and then we got some chips and were bombarded by wasps, most of the chips ended up on the floor when people were trying to escape them!
Then we went on to Wimpole Hall in Cambridgeshire, a gorgeous place, been there several times and still haven't seen it all. The girls enjoyed the home farm :)

Back