Where to buy Canon Speedlite 430EX II?

Edit My Images
No
I'd like to purchase a flash and have decided on the above. I was about to buy from Warehouse Express but Low stock is implying it is out of and I would like it for this weekend (preferably before so I can have a play first). Where would be the best place to get it from other than the over priced Jessops?

Thanks.

Jessops in store and online have 10% of this speedlite making it 185 pounds.

Jacobs sell it for 176 pounds

I bought one from jessops in birmingham last friday who price matched Jacobs.

Jessops in kidderminster would not price match

How much more expensive it Jessops? In my experience its only ever a few quid (in this case £30) and they often price match. If you really, really want it for the weekend I'd go for Jessops.

Use it or lose it.

Check on here for Kerso

Jessops in store and online have 10% of this speedlite making it 185 pounds.

Jacobs sell it for 176 pounds

I bought one from jessops in birmingham last friday who price matched Jacobs.

Jessops in kidderminster would not price match

Damn it, I checked there yesterday and it was over £100 more than Warehouse Express... Will sneak away early from work and pick one up. :D

bought mine from Bristol Cameras along with battery charger with 4 batteries for around 195

Check on here for Kerso

Unfortunately he only sells the 430EX, or he did when I asked last week about the 430EX II.

S

Bit random this but I got mine from Argos fo £180 as I have a family member who gets 10% discount. It is the 430 EX II they have and Argos are throwing these £10 vouchers around just now. If you buy it for £200 (without the discount) you would get a £10 voucher you could spend on batteries and charger.

Bought one. :D

Jessops even had a go at price matching Warehouse express (ended up being £10 off) but I got change from £200 with a set of 2450mAh Energizer rechargeable batteries. I'm happy.

(Forgot to get a little diffuser though...)

Edit: Pro tip, don't go into a dark room, take a picture with the camera and use the 'pilot' feature while the flash is facing you 10cm from your eyes... Ouch...

Trifid, you get the diffuser for much cheapness from ebay, about £3 to £4 posted from HK. They work fine and there are no colour cast issues.

Back