Where to buy the 50L?

Edit My Images
Yes
Finally found the cash for the Canon EF 50mm F/1.2 L USM - Where in the UK can I get one as cheap as possible? No dealers have them in stock here in Denmark and buying form the US is out of the question because of the import tax.

Don't suppose Kerso can sort you a good price can he?

He has a good, solid reputation, generally much cheaper than you can find elsewhere. Have spent quite some cash with him myself.
A quick PM to him and he'll price up what you want.

Apologies for assuming everyone knows who he is :D

Found him! (y)

This would only be embarrasing if it somehow got out that I am an IT Professional.

Oh shoot.

I just bought a lens from kerso a few weeks ago and the royal mail lost it. Kerso was a great help in getting it back. Thumbs up from me.

kerso or google camera price buster they list almost all uk suppliers for some kit (most all lenses and some accessories)

Don't suppose Kerso can sort you a good price can he?

It's a good price on my current list. Not sure if I can publicise it openly though?

kerso is a great guy. i've had loads of lenses from him and i'm yet to find cheaper prices anywhere in the uk.

Another thumbs up for Kerso.....and from looking at his last price list its a very good price....

Simon

Let me guess, £1075 from Kerso, £1200 on CameraPriceBuster :D

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but seeing dkspook's avatar....

Could there be a problem with the VAT situation? I understand that Kerso gets his stuff from the USA, and he has some sort of dodge that means he sells in the UK without having to charge VAT. (I wish I knew how he does it. I guess he must have a better accountant than me.) But whatever his scheme is, would it still be legal in Denmark? I know the EU is supposed to be relatively harmonised as fas as VAT is concerned, but if I were spending £1000+ on something I'd want to make sure there wouldn't be any problems. I'd expect Kerso should be able to advise you himself.

Just hit the buy button on Ebay - £1099.

Then when I did the math, it wasn't much cheaper than buying from new here in Denmark. Haven't paid it yet, have just asked the seller when I could have it here in Denmark.

Back