Where's this?

Name
David Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all I've seen quite a few shots of models posing underneath what appears to be a bridge or viaduct. The brick supports have large oval openings in them.
Sorry about the poor description but if someone understands what I'm on about could they let me know where this is located.

Many thanks

Hi David, I couldn't open your link to the photograph of the location, there is some sort of filter on it. Is it anything like the image below?

If yes, this was taken at the Chappell Viaduct, which is in Essex, a few miles north of Colchester.

Abstract by iain blake, on Flickr

It's easy access when you get there too David. I would say you will need a step ladder to get up onto the viaduct itself. I climbed up when I took my images but I would hazard a guess your model(s) wouldn't want to be doing that :LOL:

there's a viaduct just like that in the Yorkshire dales near Denton i think

blakester said:
It's easy access when you get there too David. I would say you will need a step ladder to get up onto the viaduct itself. I climbed up when I took my images but I would hazard a guess your model(s) wouldn't want to be doing that :LOL:

Thanks for the tip I'll make sure I take some

cannockwolf said:
there's a viaduct just like that in the Yorkshire dales near Denton i think

When I first saw a shot of the viaduct I assumed it would be more in this area than near Colchester.

Back