WHF 31st July

SouthernSnapper

Name
Sandra
Edit My Images
Yes
A little late I know, but I have just pondered changing my comp entry. It's just so hard to choose. So rather than change it I thought I'd put a small selection here for C&C
comp335-crop.jpg

WHF179-crop.jpg

WHF466-crop.jpg

Any opinions will hopefully help in improving my technique. Thank you

Should you like to see some more of these then.. http://s991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/Toller_photos/WHF/

no 1 is best..making a smart diagonal in the frame...:)
no 2 paw is taking notice off eyes
no 3...looks a bit forced in pp

Thanks Geoffrey, I must admit I was pleased with 1 .
With 2 I think I was just grateful to get a shot without glare from the window, though I guess I should have used continuous shooting to get a better pose.
and 3 I liked the general framing(once cropped) but the focus is a little off. Unfortunately my pp skills are very limited, but just wanted to make the best of it.. it was a bit of an experiment. This is the original image, other than cropping and resizing.
Help466-crop.jpg

What could I do to save the shot?

Thanks Geoffrey, I must admit I was pleased with 1 .
With 2 I think I was just grateful to get a shot without glare from the window, though I guess I should have used continuous shooting to get a better pose.
and 3 I liked the general framing(once cropped) but the focus is a little off. Unfortunately my pp skills are very limited, but just wanted to make the best of it.. it was a bit of an experiment. This is the original image, other than cropping and resizing.
Help466-crop.jpg

What could I do to save the shot?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

some shots are outside what i think i can do...my edit just changes the grass a bit in colour...but i got rid of the fence...sort of clumsily in a quick way...
the animals face and fur are most important in a fauna shot and cant be belted by pp as i sometimes do...so i hope it still looks the right colour

overall the shot still looks a bit like one of those paintings you see in chinese restaurants...could be its as real and as good as it can be
thanks
geof

Nice colours Geoffrey. Your cloning is so much better than mine. The puma colours are reasonably correct. It was quite an unusual sort of silvery taupe(grey-brown;)) with the with the dark etc as shown. Rather a beautiful animal in an understated way. Cool and elegant:)

Nice colours Geoffrey. Your cloning is so much better than mine. The puma colours are reasonably correct. It was quite an unusual sort of silvery taupe(grey-brown;)) with the with the dark etc as shown. Rather a beautiful animal in an understated way. Cool and elegant:)

wish i had of been there to take one as well...

cheers

Back