Which film for the studio?

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Right my filmy chums :)

I have 7 different films in the fridge which 2 should I take to the studio?

Ilford

PANF PLUS 50
HP5 PLUS 400
FP4 PLUS 125
DELTA 100 Pro
DELTA 400 Pro
DELTA 3200 Pro

& Neopan 100

The only one of these that I have used before is the DELTA 100 PRO as I got 3 of them and have developed 2

For the finest grain, go for the Pan F. Although the Delta 100 is a fine grain film, I'd still prefer Pan F for nice enlargements and where longer exposures aren't such a problem.

I'd go for the Neopan and Panf, but then I like smoooooth films

Cheers Mark. I am sure that I will actually be fit enough to do some prints next week so it is develop the films and then print then during the week. So I am REALLY looking forward to it.

I am going to the Lencarta studio day and taking the D700 and F80 so will have a play :)

OK PANF it is and as I have used the Delta 100 already I will try the neopan. It was quite cheap so if it is really good I will pick up a pack of them.

well - given a choice of Delta 100 or Neopan (well - LegacyPro 100, but i honestly can't tell the difference!) - which I have (bought 10 rolls of each) - i've been reaching for the LegacyPro to the tune of 2 legacypro left and 7 delta 100's....

well - given a choice of Delta 100 or Neopan (well - LegacyPro 100, but i honestly can't tell the difference!) - which I have (bought 10 rolls of each) - i've been reaching for the LegacyPro to the tune of 2 legacypro left and 7 delta 100's....

Excellent. I've tried the Delta 100 and think I have good results from it so it will be nice to try the neopan. I really liked the Delta 100 so if the neopan is as good then I will buy 10 of them for my fridge.

Back