Which film?

Hey Pricer! :)

Are you going to be sending your 120 Film off to be developed?

If so, any. Really. Availability of light should really be the only deciding factor so far, if you're going to shoot outdoors this time of year, a roll of black and white film like HP5 is rated at 400 ISO and should be fine.

Do you have a light meter, or knowledge on metering light yourself (Sunny 16 Rule, etc?)

ello ello ello

erm i wanna have a try at developing my self, i still have access to my 6th form dark room, that thing never gets used.

i have a light meter yeah but i dont have a clue how to use it for film photography. I bought it to use for my skate shots but i havent been out yet to try it due to the weather.

First thing I'd do is learn how to use the lightmeter. Usually it's a case of setting the ISO (the ISO of the film in this case being 400) and then taking an incident or meter reading of the subject you want to shoot. All it'll do is display the aperture and shutter speed you need, to get an accurate exposure.

There's quite a few threads on home development around this forum, and a few guides through google too. So it should be easy enough.

As I say, grab a roll of Ilford HP5 (you can find it at 7dayshop) - and that should be a good start.

Hello all,

Just recived my Bronny etrs and im in a bit of a pickle on what film to use. This is my first time on using a mf camera. will any 120 film do?

cheers
Pricer

Depends on what back you have on it. Is the back defo a 120? If it's a 220 back you'll be needing 220 film.

But...

If it is a 120, yes you can use any old film but it obviosly depends on what sort of photography you plan doing.

Depends on what back you have on it. Is the back defo a 120? If it's a 220 back you'll be needing 220 film.

But...

If it is a 120, yes you can use any old film but it obviosly depends on what sort of photography you plan doing.

It's definitely a 120 :)

Mine has been temperamental lately. All little things going wrong, but it's so easy to fix. I love it.

Did you get rid of yours?

Back