Which lens

Name
Marc downie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys I'm looking to buy a new lens for my fuji xt3, I'm jumping between a 10/24mm or a 56mm f1. 2 I do a bit of everything from landscape/portraits/ and just about anything else lol, can you guys point me in the right direction with a lens.

That's almost like asking if you should have roast potatoes or steak. While there is a chance you only need one it sure doesn't sound like it or you are looking at the wrong things altogether.

How about the 12mm samyang/rokinon and the 60mm macro fujinon ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 10/24 in addition to the 18-135 and TBH I don't really know why I bought it ,it very rarely gets used so personally I don't think I would bother with one especially as the XT-3 has a very good panorama setting which negates the need for the 10-18mm FL.
Like soeren says the 60mm macro is a good portrait lens if you don't want to lay out for the 56 1.2 and TBH you are not going to use it wide open very often ( if at all as the DOF is so narrow).
Get either the 60mm or the 56 , whichever floats your boat and then splurge on the XC 55-230 , cheap as chips either used or from e-infinity and remarkably good value for money (personally I would get the 60mm )

Back