Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I just upgraded to CS4
as I registered I can choose a "free gift"

what do the learned members suggest:

30-day trial to Safari Books Online:
Get instant access to view, search, download, and print thousands of the latest books and videos from Adobe® Press, Peachpit Press, New Riders, lynda.com, O'Reilly, and many others. Available in English only. (Credit card required to register, but it will not be charged if you choose to opt out of the subscription at the end of your 30-day trial).

40% off two or more Classroom in a Book® titles:
Start learning your new software immediately with the only official training books on Adobe Creative Suite® 4. Order today and you will receive 30% off a single book purchase, or 40% off two or more Classroom in a Book titles. Offer applies to residents in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Books are available in English only.

30 days of Lynda.com Training:
Take advantage of a 30-day Online Training Library® subscription, including in-depth Adobe training in easy-to-use video format. Gain access to more than 30,000 online training videos. This English-only offer is available to current and new subscribers.

Two issues of Layers magazine:
Get Layers-“The How-To Magazine for Everything Adobe,” which features in-depth tutorials, articles, and everything you need to help you get the most from your Adobe software. Complimentary issues available in digital format, English only.

Sanvito® Pro Opticals, an Adobe Original typeface:
Sanvito, a Robert Slimbach design named after a principal scribe of the Renaissance, combines the spontaneity and liveliness of calligraphy with the clarity of a more formal typeface. Receive all 16 fonts.

i took the 30 days training at lynda.com, very good opens up all there tutorials to you not just the photoshop ones

chhers - thanks!

Back