Which Reflectors?

Edit My Images
No
I'm thinking about picking up a 5 in 1 type pack from the bay, but just wondered what other people go for? It would be used mostly to put more light onto macro subjects, and occasionally for portrait shots also. I would ideally like a set that collapses down to a small size, to fit in my camera bag...

Any thoughts?

Yeah that's the sort of thing I would be after, but a 36cm round disc might not go in my bag too well.

Is there much difference in terms of quaity with these reflectors?

well, they're not going to last as long as a lastolite, but you can get through quite a few of these before you get to the cost of a proper one.

I think a small one is of marginal benefit - a decent size one will reflect a decent amount of light over a larger area. What do you photograph that you think a reflector would help?

See original post, but mainly it will be for insect macro work. As well as indoor portrait shots

For reflectors you may want to consider one or two of those chromey sunshades you use for your windshield when the car is parked in the summer sun.
A lot cheaper than Lastolite....

For reflectors you may want to consider one or two of those chromey sunshades you use for your windshield when the car is parked in the summer sun.
A lot cheaper than Lastolite....

:agree: That's what I did - normally find them in the £1 shops so no disaster if you lose it

Back