Whipsnade Cheetah

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Glad to see that mum was playing even if the kids weren't (y)

Flickr does seem to have done something to them, they look over sharpened and soft at the same time.

And I'd be very surprised if it was "you" ;)

Photo number two is great, just wondering if the tree in the bottom left hand corner were taken out whether it would make it look better? Considering the clear blue sky?

Cobra said:
Glad to see that mum was playing even if the kids weren't (y)

Flickr does seem to have done something to them, they look over sharpened and soft at the same time.

And I'd be very surprised if it was "you" ;)

Hmmm - I wouldn't be so sure! I'm not sure if I'm seeing what your seeing... and now I've been staring at them too long. Will revisit the pp - I did do a bit of sharpening but nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

Mbuti said:
Photo number two is great, just wondering if the tree in the bottom left hand corner were taken out whether it would make it look better? Considering the clear blue sky?

I could definitely crop it out to see - I could give cloning a go but I'm not very good at it. Will post the cropped version when I've had a chance to redo it.

Doddy1974 said:
Awesome :) I haven't seen blue sky for such a long time!!!

Thanks - it was a lovely day... But short lived. We were back to grey skies on Sunday :(

Back