Whitby and some others

ped

Edit My Images
Yes
I developed my first roll of 35mm for a while today. I've just got a new film scanner and thought I'd take some test shots with my newly serviced lens.

Test shot for DOF

Tap at F1.2 by chiscocks, on Flickr

Went back to my fave overgrown barn for this one

Growth by chiscocks, on Flickr

And this one

Open The Door by chiscocks, on Flickr

Flexing my gardening skills here

Lone Star by chiscocks, on Flickr

A gull in Whitby

Whitby Gull by chiscocks, on Flickr

And Whitby again

Whitby Rope by chiscocks, on Flickr

Cheers

ped

Well, I'm only viewing them on a small screen but they look very good to me. Nice range if subjects.
Love the vandal gull.!!

Looks like that new lens is working well.

[quote="trevorbray, post: 6386450, member: 22715"
Love the vandal gull.!![/quote]

Ah Whitby.... Lovely place for a day out and photos or at least it used to be!:cool:

Some good shots and as mentionner, a nice variety.;)

As for the vandal gull.......i dont know the lifespan of a seagull but many moons ago when i ate meat i purchased a tray of chips with a sausage neatly laid across thé top of them.:)
Exit the chip shop and with no warning, a thieving gull swooped down and buggered off with my sausage,:( perching himself on a lampost and swallowing this red hot piece of méat in one gulp :eek: whilst looking some what proud of himself.....i wonder, is this that same gull ?!!!:D

[quote="trevorbray, post: 6386450, member: 22715"
Love the vandal gull.!!

Ah Whitby.... Lovely place for a day out and photos or at least it used to be!:cool:

Some good shots and as mentionner, a nice variety.;)

As for the vandal gull.......i dont know the lifespan of a seagull but many moons ago when i ate meat i purchased a tray of chips with a sausage neatly laid across thé top of them.:)
Exit the chip shop and with no warning, a thieving gull swooped down and buggered off with my sausage,:( perching himself on a lampost and swallowing this red hot piece of méat in one gulp :eek: whilst looking some what proud of himself.....i wonder, is this that same gull ?!!!:D[/quote]

Greedy git! This one was loitering with intent... I was foodless at this point so he moved along after I pointed my camera at him.

Back