White Astra + Wire Wool

Name
Callum
Edit My Images
Yes
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Got a little bored last night waiting for the day to pass, so thought what the hell I'll give some wire wool a go with car light painting.

Car Light Painting by Callum Sullivan, on Flickr

This did result in 2 police cars and a van being called on us, but once they saw the photos the bid us Merry Christmas and left us in peace!

C&C welcome as always :)

Outstanding! Is this a single image, or numerous layers. additionally, how are you setting up the camera in terms of exposure, aperture and the like?

Thanks,

Cheesy

Nice Callum (y)

CH!P you get some medium grade wire wool attach some wire or a chain or some folk stuff WW into a whisk on a chain and just set it on fire and spin like mad lasts a few seconds burning

Nice Callum (y)

CH!P you get some medium grade wire wool attach some wire or a chain or some folk stuff WW into a whisk on a chain and just set it on fire and spin like mad lasts a few seconds burning

Ah right, nice! Hope there's no hot metal going on the paintwork though!! :p

Good image, nice and clear......

Jealous but not off the photo, how can you keep your car so clean at this time of the year with all the crap weather? :thinking:

Many thanks all :) This just hit Explore too, my first shot that's done this :D

Cheesy - Single image, and you can find all of the exposure data for this shot here, hope it helps :)

Thanks for explaining Dave.

Jondc - Unfortunately it's not my car, and this was planned so the owner ran it through a car wash on our way to the location :D

Cheers for the kind words everyone.

This did result in 2 police cars and a van being called on us, but once they saw the photos the bid us Merry Christmas and left us in peace!

:police: Whoops :coat: I'm pleased that they saw the nature of what you were doing (y) and to the photo I think that you've done a really nice job, was this done in a single exposure or in multiple exposures that were merged in PP?

Matt
MWHCVT

:LOL::LOL:

An outstanding photo - well done

Really like it - good colours and what a spread (y)

Back