Critique Who invented this work nonsense anyway?

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I've not had a very productive week as far as photography goes. Life just seems to get in the way at times, despite all my efforts to prevent it. Still I did manage to get into the garden a couple of times, and found a small selection of bugs.

Jumper by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

Micro Moth by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

Dusty Wing by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

Sawfly by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

I wouldn't have bothered with the sawfly ordinarily (I'd prefer a lower angle and the lighting wasn't right) but it's the first time I've encountered one, so this is a bit of a catalogue shot. Hopefully I'll get to try again soon.

Lovely set of images Tim.

Great set, especially number one! :)

Waaa haaaayyyy Glad you posted this loved all of them on flickr, I think with the jumper you could go a little darker make it a real sense of hidden danger, but what a cutie.

That dusty wing is amazing, wonder what advantage that camo has for it... and Micro Moths are becoming a favourite of mine as face on they look so annoyed!

Did you think of doing a stack on it as they seem to stay quite still?

Sawfly is superb Tim my favourite is the jumper in the wood though great environment shot
Know what you mean about work I'm stuck at work now and the weather is perfect for photography

Tim number one is a great 'in context' shot but all up to your usual high standards (y)

Cool shots but the first one represents the stuff of my nightmares!

The first one gave me the heebie jeebies! That means it was an effective piece of photography to create that effect on me,

Back