Who wants to try developing colour for FREE?

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
FREE TO GOOD HOME

I've got a Tetenal Colortec C41 Rapid Negative Kit, I bought this from Silverprint last November when I was trying my Jobo Color Processor which I have now sold. I've only used 20% of the chemicals and I'm going to stick to B&W developing from now on.

I don't want any money for it but I won't post it so it's collection only from Ealing in West London or I can meet in Central London.

I don't think this really fits in the For Sale section so I hope it's OK to post it in this section.

If you do decide to post I'd definitely like to take this. I'm based it Nottingham so can't see myself getting to London any time soon.

Hi Robadob,

Postage is a bit of a problem as there are postage restrictions on chemicals especially as the bottles have been opened.

I do get up to Northampton fairly often so if you can make it that far south and I've still the kit I give you a shout next time I'm up that way.

Sounds good! If no one else wants them I'll be happy to take them off your hands next time you're in the area.

Rob.

FREE TO GOOD HOME

I've got a Tetenal Colortec C41 Rapid Negative Kit, I bought this from Silverprint last November when I was trying my Jobo Color Processor which I have now sold. I've only used 20% of the chemicals and I'm going to stick to B&W developing from now on.

I don't want any money for it but I won't post it so it's collection only from Ealing in West London or I can meet in Central London.

I don't think this really fits in the For Sale section so I hope it's OK to post it in this section.

Well I can pick it up from Ealing at your convenience?

What will happen if B/W development is done with colour chemicals?

You'll be lucky if you get a crap image out of it, normally you'll get nothing. Peak Imaging kindly processed one of my films in colour chemicals and it was trashed.

Well I can pick it up from Ealing at your convenience?

Where abouts are you? I do occasionally get up to Aylesbury so if you're somewhere close I can always drop it off.

Where abouts are you? I do occasionally get up to Aylesbury so if you're somewhere close I can always drop it off.

Denham... on the Oxford rd (A40) in between the Denham roundabout and Gerrards cross, before you fork off to Aylesbury

Back