Who's doing a good deal on B&W processing ?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all,

I have a couple of films , one 35mm and one 120. They have both come from LowFI cameras Holga 120n and a point and shoot so I will be looking for process and scan at low res. Who should I look at ?

Thanks all

Remember to factor in postage costs, they send you a label :)

I've used AG Labs lately for a couple, but DIY is my norm.

Try The Darkroom in Cheltenham. Although you should check out the nifty dev/scan price estimator in the stickies...
I just had a look at that, the order I sent last week to AW works out on that sheet to £30.50, the actual cost was £23.50
Also, it seems that sheet does not take into account return postage, which for example on Filmdev is £3.50 (I used 1 X 120 and 3 X 35mm for all checks)

I mad the earlier comment about checking the postage, as on many of the sites, it is hard to find, or doesn't appear until the checkout.

I just had a look at that, the order I sent last week to AW works out on that sheet to £30.50, the actual cost was £23.50
Also, it seems that sheet does not take into account return postage, which for example on Filmdev is £3.50 (I used 1 X 120 and 3 X 35mm for all checks)

I mad the earlier comment about checking the postage, as on many of the sites, it is hard to find, or doesn't appear until the checkout.
Thanks Steve. It's nice to get feedback. I do try to emphasise that folk need to check themselves; it's a fairly arduous task both to check and to update the result (protected sheets on G**gle Drive have got harder to work, IMHO).

Looks like a big typo on the sheets for return postage at AW: should be £1.50, I had it at £8.50!! I'd better try and fix that... EDIT: I think it's fixed, now says £23.50! Never quite sure if changes are saved... End EDIT

I think I used return postage of £1.50 for Filmdev, and from their latest price list I see 2nd class return postage is now £1.80, so needs a small update (1st class now £3.80). I've tended to use the cheaper return postage cost; if you're getting scans, the small delay doesn't matter much, but I can see if you get dev-only you'd be more keen to get the negs back!

Last edited:
Thanks Steve. It's nice to get feedback. I do try to emphasise that folk need to check themselves; it's a fairly arduous task both to check and to update the result (protected sheets on G**gle Drive have got harder to work, IMHO).

Looks like a big typo on the sheets for return postage at AW: should be £1.50, I had it at £8.50!! I'd better try and fix that... EDIT: I think it's fixed, now says £23.50! Never quite sure if changes are saved... End EDIT

I think I used return postage of £1.50 for Filmdev, and from their latest price list I see 2nd class return postage is now £1.80, so needs a small update (1st class now £3.80). I've tended to use the cheaper return postage cost; if you're getting scans, the small delay doesn't matter much, but I can see if you get dev-only you'd be more keen to get the negs back!
Thanks, it is useful, as I mentioned, many sites seem to be secretive about postage :) Takes time to find and check.

Back