Who's shooting what and where, up to 6/02/11?

Carroll is injured.

Now that the scousers have all burnt their Torres replica shirst - what will they go to court in? :D

Bet it's a corker of a match though.

Last edited:
Sat
Stevenage v Accrington

Sun
All day 'light' kickboxing event..

What the heck is a "light" kick boxing event?

No fatties? During the day?

What the heck is a "light" kick boxing event?

No fatties? During the day?

This is the spiel I got from the organisors.

The event is light contact kickboxing event allowing people of all ages to have a go at competing in a real situation whilst being under the protection of strict rules on power control. This enables the people who train just as hard as the full contact fighters see how they would get on testing their skills against an opponent with miminmun risk to themselves

Carroll probably won't for 4-6 weeks due to the thigh injury he has.

Normally i don't do sport but i'm going to give it a go as i tend to not do much photography between late september/early october and spring....mainly due to work but football will give me some more time with the camera at weekends.

Friday hospital
Saturday - Tuesday told to rest!

Had to turn away kick boxing and football jobs ............. Bugger!!!

Doncaster Phoenix V Thorne (Saturday)
Doncaster Dragons V Colldsream Gaurds (Sunday)

You'll be staying in God's own county then this weekend :clap:

Friday hospital
Saturday - Tuesday told to rest!

Had to turn away kick boxing and football jobs ............. Bugger!!!

erk.. hope your back sorted ok for the following weekend :)

Scottish Cup, Ayr United - St Mirren on Sat, If this torrential rain stops

erk.. hope your back sorted ok for the following weekend :)

Thanks Tony, back home today and told should be ok for next weekend but have to have some further surgery sometime within the next three months. After that fit and well providing I look after myself (y)

There's a quieter option on Sunday,
Rangers v Celtic :LOL:

No I'm not going there, worked at enough of those in my time.....

I would love to do one of them...seriously.. bet a lot would

Got as close to shooting Celtic v Rangers as I'll likely get last month when I did Berwick Rangers v Celtic in the Scottish Cup. Not sure I'd want to do an old firm game to be honest, all seems a bit too 'nasty' (for the want of a better word) for my liking.

Last edited:
Tony, I'm sure you would enjoy the experience of an Old Firm game, I don't think I could express it in words. It's remarkable, but not pleasant.

I remember years ago working at a cup final, Motherwell v Dundee United (not taking photos). The fun atmosphere was a revalation to me. I'd hardly been to a game not featuring Celtic or Rangers. They do take that nasty atmosphere everywhere.

Anyway, probably go to West of Scotland v Gala this afternoon, then park myself in front of the gf's tv to watch the Scotland game.

i used to go to the scotland v england games when it was home internationals... barras? for pub open at 6 am:)

they where segregated three ways... rangers, celtic and england... even the approach to stadium was all rangers or all celtic.. they where fun days out:)

stevenage v accy today was a nothing mid table lg 2 game..... 6 photographers :(

I don't really follow football, but watch the highlights Sunday morning. Newcastle v Arsenal is on, it's damned electrifying game, would have been a great one to shoot I bet. I was getting giddy and it's not my world :D

How do you guys cope when some of you love the sport and the photography?

I don't really follow football, but watch the highlights Sunday morning. Newcastle v Arsenal is on, it's damned electrifying game, would have been a great one to shoot I bet. I was getting giddy and it's not my world :D

How do you guys cope when some of you love the sport and the photography?

Cracking game, we were watching it live. down the pub. I got my Newcastle supporting fan to put a fiver on 4 all when they were 4-0 down. 22-1 so he's doubly happy :D

Saturday - Wolves Vs Man Utd
Sunday - Not yet confirmed.

Another cracking match. There must have been some great emotions to shoot there.

i used to go to the scotland v england games when it was home internationals... barras? for pub open at 6 am:)

Probably the Blochairn Bar at the Fruit Market. It was the one which could open legally at that hour.

they where segregated three ways... rangers, celtic and england... even the approach to stadium was all rangers or all celtic.. they where fun days out:)

Did a bit of segregating in my day, sometimes fun, sometimes just scary....

Anyone shooting the Newcastle V Arsenal game at the wrong end? all 8 goals were scored at one end!! Wouldn't you just be gutted

Back