Why I should not be aloud to play with HDR.

Edit My Images
Yes
Here is a shot, bracketed exposure handheld off of Tower bridge, had a play with it and pushed it through as a HDR....

I should not be allowed to touch those program's

116010035.jpg

Nigel

Last edited:
Yeah that is quite horrible, why did you post it?
:LOL:

Because I could.....!!!

Who know's why just goes to show that you should stick to what you know and leave untamed bits of software alone...

LoL

lol nige...i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one that can clothing brand up an HDR'd image....(mind you,i seem to balls them up any way i do them):LOL:

keep trying mate...you'll get there i'm sure ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
While I disagree that you should stick to what you know, I must say that the sky is a touch on the vile side :D

Keep trying though, otherwise you'll never know if it could have been good or not!

Chris

Funnily enough there is probably a great shot trying to get out there.

You skills on the computer are what need honing. There are numerous tutorials out there. Grab one and see if you can't turn this into something special.

Graham

You know what, I must be different - I actually rather like it. If you look carefully you may see me walking across london bridge (do it every evening).

It's got merit Nigel. I rather like it, except for that halo....

I did post up an HDR and no one noticed at all... or didn't comment anyway :D...

It has a lot going for it, apart from the sky, which looks like it is suffering from too much 'smoothing'.

Question. Who remembers the last time Pete posted? Ever wonder why? :D

Gary.

YES! You're only allowed to like shots like that if they're of Liverpool. ;)

Ah the one ray of sunshine in an otherwise overcast and gloomy noth-west. Oh wait... that's just the police Helicopter :p

Back