Edit My Images
Yes
Any good or am I barking up the wrong tree
harbour.jpg

Looks good to me!

In fact looks excellent to me!

Lovely composition.

Looks pretty nice to me too(y)(y)

Not quite there, helluva mood, good exposure etc, but that hut smack bang in the centre of the frame doesn't work, you could try a right crop, but you would lose that good sky, you can't crop on the left as the building is pointing that way (it needs to be leading into the frame)

A 'nearly there' image

A lovely exposure, but just lacking a little something, possibly due to the high angle of the shot.

You could lose some of the left side of the picture and a little off the top leaving the really nice light to the right.

Still like the horizon on the thirds, just a slightly different angle of view would make this very good picture a great one.

Not quite there, helluva mood, good exposure etc, but that hut smack bang in the centre of the frame doesn't work, you could try a right crop, but you would lose that good sky, you can't crop on the left as the building is pointing that way (it needs to be leading into the frame)

A 'nearly there' image

I agree with Les McLean on this one , nearly there!! Good shot though but it can be turned into a fantastic one (y)

Les, appreciate that, when I took the picture I knew the building was in a bad place but the geography meant I couldnt get around that, I took this one also to take it out from centre but just wish Id moved the camera up slightly to get the sunrise. Nevermind
harbour1.jpg

Me and the misses sit with our fish and chips in the car just where you where standing for this shot.

Back