Yes
this afternoon...

wicken_fen_4_.jpg

wicken_fen_3_.jpg

wicken_fen_32_.jpg

wicken_fen_2_.jpg

wicken_fen_27_.jpg

wicken_fen_24_.jpg

Took a while for the penny to drop what the first one was :)

I like the greasy cog with its worn teeth. Like the second grass shot of the second post too.

Nicely varied set of pictures there!

Really pleasing selection.

Not a bore in site. The constant changing of technique shows good control and will/does yield excellent results.

Regards

Wa-hay! Excellent set of shots Honey!.....

.... what Marianne has omitted to tell you, she restricted herself to use just the one lens today..... 105mm F2.8 VR macro..... clever girl!

I like everyone of those shots :D you must have had to do some walking for wide crop shots if you were just using the 105mm, great collection of shots!

thank you for all these comments :)

I loved the restriction of this lens, I also used manual focus and manual control on the D200 on many of the shots. It was really good practice session!...we walked in a big loop for about 2 hours and had so much fun along the way. A really happy sunny day...Maisie (my 12 year old in the photos) used our D70 and her shots are amazing! She bossed us about and posed us like a real pro!

One of those days that you never forget :clap:

Once again a beautiful varied series of images showing your wonderful of making a picture out of anything. Hope you are not suffering from the midges as a pay back as Wicken boasts the hungriest in the county!

I really like number 3 on the first post. (y) I must go to Wicken Fen one of these days.

It's a great place for a lovely long walk...mind you we did the shorter walk but people doing the longer walk overtook us cause they weren't stopping to take photos! :LOL:

Back