Wild & Windy Cornwall

Edit My Images
Yes
These three shots were all taken at the end of October. Only just got round to taking them off my camera.

201008_9r.jpg

201008_1r.jpg

201008_8r.jpg

I know they're a bit dark (just how I like them) although there was a 30 mph breeze for the 1st and 3rd shots which always makes things a bit more difficult - especially as I had to keep wiping the lens too.

C + C welcome. :)

#2 is too dark for me as there is nothing in the shot to give it a dark context.
#1 & #3 are ok but I would much rather have seen the driftwood log in #1 as distinct foreground interest in the left third of frame (with that slope of the beach) and you would have a real winner.

I like the moodiness of your shots but the borders are too much for my taste.

They either look out of focus or soft but there is something missing with the sharpness factor Im afraid, lovely views though.

ShootinJack said:
What processing did you apply to your shot's?

# 1 & #3 were shot in a gale and I ended up having to hold the camera which i'm sure would have added some lens blur (my hands are unsteady at the best of times). PP involved a small crop and sharpening the image. I didn't want to over sharpen it though as it looked unatural.

Janice said:
They either look out of focus or soft but there is something missing with the sharpness factor Im afraid
Think thats the lens blur. :(

Back to the drawing board. Appreciate the comments though. :)

Back