ISO_200_NR7V4677.jpg

6. Knackered...
ISO_400_NR7V3164.jpg

7. The march continues
ISO_800_ME9Q3276.jpg

As always, any C&C greatfully received

Paul

just amazing
how did you manage to get these - particularly the croc shot without getting wet? (or trampled or eaten!)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The whole set is incredible but even with such tough competition, no.6 is the walkaway winner for me. :clap::clap:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)

number 3 for me, it reminds me of old cave drawings, etc. I like the composition on the last photo, but I think the siluate would look a lot better with a sunset/rise instead of the clouds.

Excellent photos all round.

Amazing sequence, "Knackered" particularly stands out for me :clap:

Thanks all.

just amazing
how did you manage to get these - particularly the croc shot without getting wet? (or trampled or eaten!)

I was in a Land Cruiser on the banks of the Mara river using a 500mm lens. A bit like this guy:

ISO_400_ME9Q2909.jpg

The whole set is incredible but even with such tough competition, no.6 is the walkaway winner for me. :clap::clap:

Thanks very much. It's also my personal favourite. I wanted to show something a bit different about the migration and tried a few of the animals coming out from the river.

Wow. Amzing shots.
Must have been some experience to witness the croc attack too.

I've seen a few croc attacks in my time but this was one of the clearest views I've had

I like the composition on the last photo, but I think the siluate would look a lot better with a sunset/rise instead of the clouds.
It would be nice but the sky was so overcast for most of the trip that I only got one sunset in 10 nights. Maybe next time!

Paul

Fantastic set. Love the croc attack.

I does doff me cap for you are the guv'nor and no mistake ;)

Wow!
All been said already I know... but wow! what an awsome experience this must be!

Amazing pictures... 'knackered' stands out for me as it made me chuckle, but all very inspiring. (y)

How lucky are you.Number 3 and 6 for me when i win the lotto im going out there:clap:

Wonderful series. No 6 for me though. (y)

Scrap that, they seem to be working again. Lovely shots. That knackered shot is fantastic.....Really shows how much hard work it takes

I missed this earlier, thought I'd drop in to see what had generated so much interest, and..

WOW! absolutely stunning series! :clap:
You've got some winners there.(y)

Fantastic pictures

The migration never ceases to amaze me, i have seen it three times now and each time is so different and still leaves me lost for words.

Your pictures capture all of the panic and chaos that is the migration.

Well done :clap:

Back