Will this fit in a pretty boy Maxi XL

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok looking for a crumpler pretty boy Maxi XL.

Will this lot fit in it?? or can I get away with the Maxi L?

#1. Canon 400D with battery grip and attached 17-85 IS lens
#2. Canon 55-250 IS lens

Various filters, manuals, spare battery and charger etc.

Thanks

Victor

I have in my XL, a canon 400d, 18-55mm lens, 55-250mm IS lens and 50mm lens. In the front pocket I can fit, filter case, spare battery, cleaning cloth and spare memory card. Its reasonably full but not stuffed. I took all my gear to johnlewis and tried it in the bag before buying.
I doubt you'd get that in the L, probably only get the camera plus attached lens and another small lens.
It doesnt matter which lens i have attached to my camera, so unless the 17-85mm is huge you should be fine with the XL.

Always have a little laugh when I see the name of the bag.

Makes me think it is for a parrot or metrosexual man.

Sorry completely OT:coat:

Always have a little laugh when I see the name of the bag.

Makes me think it is for a parrot or metrosexual man.

Sorry completely OT:coat:

Omg...I know..:LOL:

I just bought one from FFordes fleabay for cheap, in......camp as a row of pink tents......red :LOL:
incidentally, XL won't hold a body and an 80-200 mounted, it has to be XXL and that looks a bit snug..

My XL holds a 400d and a 55-250mm mounted and the clip does up too!

My XL fits a 20D, with a kit lens, and a 55-250IS no problem. There isn't much room left though.

It all fits best if I have the kit lens attached, and the 55-250 vertically on one side.
It is also possible to leave the 55-250 on the body, but it means you need the 55mm kit lens below the camera, and it doesn't really fit so well. it means you need to put the camera in the bag upside down, ie. Grip down first, which is a bit of a pain when taking it out. Hope this makes sense!

If you want to leave your longer lens on the camera, i'd advise against the XL really.

The 400d is quite a bit smaller, so will fit (lens first) into the bag with the 55-250mm attached and my kit lens slips down the side (in the divided bit)

Are the people who say it fits using a grip on their camera? As it makes a lot of difference with the prettyboy's design.

I've got an XXL with a 5d body (no grip) with 24-105mm f4L attached, nifty fifty, a few filters and a Sigma 17-35 f2.8/4. Few spare batteries in the front pocket. No flash, no charger or leads

Its full !

Well, this XXL arrived and I can't get sod all in it, I'd no idea how piddly a bag named Xtra Xtra Large is, they're measurements are optimistic at best...serves me right for not going to look at them first:bonk:
For sale in....dodgy red.....

Back