Willow Tit, Nuthatch, Dunnock,

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
I've not had alot of time to go out with the camera lately so I put all my eggs in one basket and sat in one spot all weekend with a few bags of food! Quite a mixed weekend but well worth staying in one place!

4425610719_73c95c328c_o.jpg

4425610529_9fa82d6926_o.jpg

4425610297_2b8b5b4e42_o.jpg

4425609893_58e7d8f11e_o.jpg

Now.. this little madam didn't like the female blackbrd eating "Her" food and started to hiss at her! You can just see the blackbirds head in the bottom right!

4425609711_049aa970c3_o.jpg

All in all a good weekend and looking forward to this saturdays outings!

C&C welcome as always.

A good set Barry, well caught in the last one. The Nutty and Bullfinch are top stuff but I am liking the Dunnock shot, would maybe clone out that odd bit of food on it`s beek in this instance though ;)

Nicely done Barry, nice to see a Willow Tit not seen any for a while at Belvide (y)

Thanks for all the comments!

I'll clone that out after work tonight/tomorrow morning and upload it again Rich.

Martyn, I wasn't sure what it was myself.. I had posted a shot of the same bird and a few people agreed it was a marsh tit but after looking at a few different sites i settled on a willow tit, hope its correct.

Thanks Artyman and yeah it is a nice change! I just need to find a few more spots like this with another variety of birds and im onto a winner!

I forgot to upload this one too! My first treecreeper.

It was taken at about 5:30pm and the light ad long since gone but with abit of PP it came up quite nicely!

4426234715_b6d0b73746_o.jpg

Need to get closer to this fella, any tips for what food they tend to eat?

Good set Barry, nice to catch the treecreeper so clear as they can be little ******* to catch.

Thanks guys! Artyman that was taken at Iso 1250 at f/4 so thats how dark it was getting!

Thanks Iain, it's a first for me in the open. I often see them at clara hidden across the pond!

Very good(y)

First class set of images.... tree creeper come up ever so well....(y)

John

Super set of shots, nice to see a Willow Tit and the Dunnock is sooo sharp.

Back