Willow tit picking up his lunch

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
It was chucking it down today but I was going out and that was that! Struggled all morning with slow shutter speeds and I don't like to go above 1250 ISO so only managed a few half decent shots.

Heres my favourite from today!

4477310988_54332f815e_o.jpg

Had a robin feeding from my hand too, got it on video on my mobile so that made the day a bit better for me!

lol Half! he gets the rest if he peforms for the camera! It works quite well, the moss hides them on the flat bit and usualy get them taking off with it where he is... just caught him earlier this time!

Nice capture Barry with great bokeh

Good clear shot.

Great capture Barry (y) One of my fave birds to watch :)

Thank you for the comments! Rich they are entertaining to watch, the pair of them squabble quite a bit!

Went back today and guess who was there waiting for his dinner...

4479820918_69dc29fbd7_o.jpg

One of his relatives tried to get a free meal too ..

4479820920_2180962443_o.jpg

:LOL:

Two more good uns Barry :) with #2 being bang on the mark for me :clap::clap:
Looks like it is fighting against the wind to stop itself toppling over :D

All good, but the last one is a real peach of an image, clear & crisp with lovely light.

Three good captures Barry.(y) I think I would have put a bit of 'sparkle' in the eye of the first one, as the light and position of the bird didn't allow, but that's just my preference.

Thanks for the comments!

Im very pleased with the coal tit one as they are bloody quick!

Lammie, i did try to lighten it up a little bit so you could see the eye a bit more but I personaly couldnt get it to look natural! My photoshop skills hinder me!

Back