Willow Tree

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
My girlfriend took this pictures of our old willow tree today and wanted me to post it here to see what people think.

She hasnt done photography before and this is her first real attempt with a decent camera.

tree01.jpg

Hi kelly i like the composition of the shot but the sun shining through the tree is a bit distracting for me with it being blown out (to bright), but great first shot keep stealing his camera and get practicing(y)

I really like that and it's the sun coming through the tree that makes it for me. Trees against the light like that are so beautiful and there is just enough detail elsewhere to show the setting. The patch of green from the grass on the bottom right and the light on the water behind, all give the shot the base it needs IMHO. (y)

Its a nice idea good composition but a bit dark for my tastes I am afraid.
Were you aiming for dark and moody?
It can be brought out quite a bit more with Shadows / highlights tuning and a sharpen
Oh BTW you will have the pixel police after you ;) 800 on the longest side ( but I won't tell if you don't :D)

Thanks guys, she says thanks a lot for being so nice to her. :)
Sorry about the 1024, that would be my mistake ive changed it to 800 at the longest.

Back