Win £1,000: Nature TTL Photographer of the Year 2020

Name
Will
Edit My Images
No
Are you the Nature TTL Photographer of the Year 2020?

I'm very pleased to announce that our competition is now open for entries!

The Overall Winner of the competition will take home £1,000 in cash, with the People's Choice Award winner bagging £500.

Plus, there are some great prizes for our Category winners.

letter-head.jpg

Our judging panel, including TV & radio presenter Mark Carwardine, are eager to see your entries. The deadline for submissions is February 15th 2020.

Nature TTL is the largest resource for nature photographers online, and we've been providing free tutorials for over 5 years to thousands of photographers.

Categories this year:
  1. Wildlife
  2. Landscape
  3. Macro
  4. Under 16
  5. People's Choice
Enter now on the Nature TTL POTY 2020 website!

The full competition rules can be found here.

Very pleased to say that Margot Raggett has joined our judging panel this year!

Margot is a former PR director turned wildlife photographer, and the driving force behind the Remembering Wildlife series of books.

So far more than 12,000 books have now been sold worldwide, and more than £500,000 has been distributed to conservation projects across Africa and Asia.

Nowadays, Margot dedicates most of her time to the book series and speaks passionately about her belief that wildlife photographers should be doing all in their power to protect the species they make their living from photographing.

margot-ragget-1024x682.jpg

Will, I have a few pictures to submit but do not know the best way to convert them to under 2MB jpeg and longest side of 2000PX. Guidance would be appreciated.

Will, I have a few pictures to submit but do not know the best way to convert them to under 2MB jpeg and longest side of 2000PX. Guidance would be appreciated.

That's great! Do you use Lightroom? If so, you can just go to export settings and input the requirements. If Photoshop, Edit > Image Size. Make 2000px. Then File > Save for Web and adjust jpeg quality so it reads under 2 megs. This is just the first round so we don't need full resolution files at the moment.

Will. Are the peoples choice photographs available to view yet, if so where can they be seen, if not when?

Back