Windermere Airshow.

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Well a dissapointing turnout really but got some half decent shots..:)

red-arrow=1.jpg

hawk=1.jpg

helicopter=1.jpg

red-arrow=3.jpg

tornado=1.jpg

6... Finally you can get married on Windermere too..:D
wedding-boat.jpg

Another fine set that makes me want to get out to one of these events:)

You got an airshow season ticket ? ;)

Pin sharp as usual :)

Excellant series. Really diffilcult to pick a favourite but I would probably go for No.4 or No.5.

Tim, can't access your site.

Here's the message I'm getting, 'This account has exceeded it's bandwidth quota and has been temporarily disabled'.

Matt said:
Tim, can't access your site.

Here's the message I'm getting, 'This account has exceeded it's bandwidth quota and has been temporarily disabled'.

Yes Matt, They are a bunch of muppets..:thumbsdown:

I registered with www.123reg.com some time ago and once before they sent me a message saying my bandwidth was nearly exceeding its limits, I sent another £7.50p off to them opening up my account, But only for another day before they closed it again..:bang:

My new month should start on the 1st of every month so tomorrow (Tuesday should see my account open again.

I will shift the images over to my Nildram webspace now so you guy's can see them..:)

All very good, especially like the individual Hawks, and the Tornado looks very striking with the 45 degree angle (y)

Thanks for sharing :)

More added.:)

tornado=2.jpg

tornado.jpg

paras.jpg

RAF-helicopter.jpg

Whats the blue stuff on the Tornado?

Looks like it's had a c**p paint job :eek:

I like the Merlin shot (y)

busterboy said:
Yes Matt, They are a bunch of muppets..:thumbsdown:

I registered with www.123reg.com some time ago and once before they sent me a message saying my bandwidth was nearly exceeding its limits, I sent another £7.50p off to them opening up my account, But only for another day before they closed it again..:bang:

My new month should start on the 1st of every month so tomorrow (Tuesday should see my account open again.

I will shift the images over to my Nildram webspace now so you guy's can see them..:)

I use servage.net - Something like £5.50 a month (payable 6 monthly) and I get 75gb of storage and 1110GB of transfer per month (yes thats 1.1tb transfer a month)

If you want to set up an account, let me know, I've got a referral thing that will net us both some more space and me a free month I think.

excellent shots Tim, really very impressive

Love the composition of these shots but to my mind they seem rather over-processed, to such an extent DF has asked "what the blue stuff" was. It looks very much like too much 'lifting' of the shadows with 'levels' or 'curves'....

The "sharpness" is at the expense of the halos at the edges of the aircraft which detracts from a set of excellent shots. W_A_Y too much unsharp masking. :eek:

Sorry to be so negative as I usually enjoy your work.

The other thing I do realise about avation photography from 'terra firma' is how difficult it is to juggle the exposure. Good efforts though.

Baz

Back