Critique Window jumper

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I haven't posted any pictures here for a while now, and even this one was taken over a month ago! I have still been out shooting. Just not been able to commit much time to it, so haven't got anything I'm overly enthused about. I've also been travelling a couple of times, so still got mountains of non-macro stuff to sort through. Anyway, this one was taken while I was ill and stuck in the house. Luckily there are still some lovely subjects to be found, and this was tucked up in the corner of one of the windows, which I think makes for a nice clean background.

stack of 8:
Window Jumper oOOo by Tim Garlick, on Flickr

"Excellent" shot Tim, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Nice Tim,

I have looked at the full size on Flickr on the RHS rear legs need more retouching... tbh I'm not sure that there is 2 seperate legs there but possibly the same one. If it is a different leg then there is still some issues of leg duplication on the vertical section.

Lovely sharp image- I may have to look into this stacking images style

Les

That is a corker ;)
"Excellent" shot Tim, nothing more to be said.(y)
Thanks guys!

I think he's looking at me! :)

Steve
You, me and everyone else no doubt ;)

Great focus Tim, well done m8..
Super stack Tim, brilliant work.
A superb stack Tim, what a beauty :)
Thanks all!

Nice Tim,

I have looked at the full size on Flickr on the RHS rear legs need more retouching... tbh I'm not sure that there is 2 seperate legs there but possibly the same one. If it is a different leg then there is still some issues of leg duplication on the vertical section.
Yeah that threw me at first, but I counted the legs and they are all accounted for. It's just holding it's 2 back legs in a similar position. I've had a good look on Flickr, but I can't see the area you might be referring to. Can you point it out?

Lovely sharp image- I may have to look into this stacking images style
Cheers Les!

Excellent stack Tim - agree about the window background, would not of known it was stacked unless you said it was - that's how good it is.
Oh good! If you can't tell it's stacked then I've done a good job (hopefully while still increasing DoF and detail, otherwise it's a bit pointless).

Great stuff mate
Thanks Matt!

@Tintin124 Thanks for that. Yeah I think it's just 2 legs, looks a bit weird I know, but I don't think there is anything I can do to "fix" it...

Back