Winters Night and Moon Reflection

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

Took this last night, am happy enough with it but I think the streetlights are a bit starry. When I tried a shorter exposure to limit this the moon and cloud reflections didnt really work so well so this is what I settled on.....

Very nice, i see what you mean about the lights but still stunning. Could you not maybe do a slight bit of hdr on it the tone down the lights (not that i would know how to do that mind you) :D

Very nice, i see what you mean about the lights but still stunning. Could you not maybe do a slight bit of hdr on it the tone down the lights (not that i would know how to do that mind you) :D

Thanks for the comment but to be honest I wouldnt have a clue either!

I like it, I'm not sure the diffraction spikes on the lights detract, but it'd be worth a search for astronomy actions or tools, as there may be some tools available for reducing diffraction spikes.

Not a bad night shot. Bit small to appreciate it really.

Great photo, although the street lights in the centre of the image take my attention away from the moon (which looks amazing by the way) :( But still like the photo very much.

Great shot. IIRC stopping down to to a larger apperture from the f/22 you took that, should reduce the staring effect on the lights.

Back