Wireless Trigger

DarrenToogood

JAMES CHARLES HARRIES
Name
Darren Toogood
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

I am new to wireless workings and still don't fully understand, and therefore I am here today to you for your help.

I am currently a sport photographer in the main, covering moto x, rallying, car clubs, football, horse events, sailing etc and am now starting to see the benefit that my additional back-up camera, the 400D, could have.

I am looking to setup the 400d behind goals, for example, and I am looking for some wireless technology to make this possible. I am on a very tight budget at the moment, and as I am only experimenting I don't want anything expensive such as a PocketWizard.

Could any of you point me in the direction of a reputable, reliable and affordable trigger? Not sure if it is possible, but one that can be used on both the 400d and 50d would be helpful.

Darren

I have had the CTR-301 triggers since the first batch were produced. Not had one single issue with them. They have around 100ft distance, i have had no issues with misfires or random triggering. They are built fairly well, and best of all they are cheap. I got 1T/X and 2R/X for around £35 including delivery. The batteries for them are not too bad either if you look around.HTH(y)

I have had the CTR-301 triggers since the first batch were produced. Not had one single issue with them. They have around 100ft distance, i have had no issues with misfires or random triggering. They are built fairly well, and best of all they are cheap. I got 1T/X and 2R/X for around £35 including delivery. The batteries for them are not too bad either if you look around.HTH(y)

:plus1:

Another vote for the CTR-301's. For the money they really are pretty good. I haven't had any problems at all with mine either.

cheers

Are these CTR-301's wireless flash triggers or wireless shutter release?

ahh... flash triggers. But I'm pretty sure the same firm (Yongnuo) do wireless shutters releases at a decent price too. But I can't comment on how good they are.

Back