Wolf Spiders

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

with babies and egg sac, taken with the Panasonic fz8, raynox 250 and on board flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing as always Alby (y)

Super............looks even better on the computer screen than it did on the back of your camera earlier!

:clap::clap:

SUPERB...

You've done it again Alby...beginning to think you've got a load of massive spiders superglued to large leafs in a studio somewhere...

No 3 is amazing...!!!

SUPERB...

You've done it again Alby...beginning to think you've got a load of massive spiders superglued to large leafs in a studio somewhere...

No 3 is amazing...!!!

Wow amazing shots! I'm **** scared of spiders and those babies on the back really give me the creep! :puke:

Thanks peps, good when you find things like these ;)

Trev, very kind of you to say but I've a long way to go and won't even get close to that mantle, have you seen the work of some of the dedicated macro shooters out there?

ALL,

WOULD I BE RIGHT IN SAYING THAT...TOGGER...IS SHORT FOR PHOTOGRAPHER...???

I feel a bit crazy asking this...but dont want to use it in the wrong contex...ie calling someone with a dog...a dogger...you know what I mean...!!!

That is disgusting, fascinating and impressive in equal measure.

What kit are you using to take those? My camera club has a set subject next year of insects (yes I know it's an arachnid not an insect) but I have nothing which can get that close, even with a close up filter.

One last question - why does the egg sack look like a sack in one (the 2nd) and in the others just looks like a ball of baby spiders?

Big Man it is just short for photographer use it freely ;)

Ranarama, They are 2 different spiders, one with babies and one with egg sac. Equipment used is in the first post.

OH..Jeez....These shots are amazing Alby...IMHO probably some of your best shots, especially the first ....:clap: :clap:

Back