Wonderland

i;m curious how you did this tony... but maybe not knowing will motivate me to experiment how its done..?

It's fairly simple, Mr Slade.

From the flickr:

Another experiment with built photographs. LED lights with a lace scarf over them provided the base. Faces and hands were shot then textured and coloured in Photoshop CS5 before being printed out and backed with card.

The entire structure was 3' deep, to allow variations with depth of field. Some elements were hung from string running along the top of the piece.

Final photographs were taken in RAW and then edited in Lightroom for development and Photoshop for a final texture to tie with whole together. This last texture was masked so that some areas (mainly Alice's face) could be made out more clearly.

HWest said:
It's fairly simple, Mr Slade.

From the flickr:

Another experiment with built photographs. LED lights with a lace scarf over them provided the base. Faces and hands were shot then textured and coloured in Photoshop CS5 before being printed out and backed with card.

The entire structure was 3' deep, to allow variations with depth of field. Some elements were hung from string running along the top of the piece.

Final photographs were taken in RAW and then edited in Lightroom for development and Photoshop for a final texture to tie with whole together. This last texture was masked so that some areas (mainly Alice's face) could be made out more clearly.

Thank you...... As the saying goes.... Ferb ! .. I know what I'm going to be doing today.... hope I've got enough ink.... Its just so ingenious...

It reminds me of the film a town called panic. Although the was actual objects... Their movements were stop motion. Not necessarily poseable .... I've got to try this again... You're doing a western...?? Maybe I'll try a zombie horror set....lol!!

Back