Woodie,Nutty and a cute little LTT

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
Well looks like we had the worst of the weather where we went today,was sunny when we set out then it went cloudy got caught in a hail shower it was a wonder I got any shots at all,was using 800 ISO always and shutter was as low as 1/100 at times and the rest of the week looks gloomy to:(

GSW30.jpg

nuthatch82.jpg

LTT35.jpg

Lovely shots though despite the conditions (y)

A mighty fine set Kaz, the woody being my fave (y) Still able to get around after all the Christmas puddy then? :LOL:

A mighty fine set Kaz, the woody being my fave (y) Still able to get around after all the Christmas puddy then? :LOL:

thanks Rich you cheeky thing am you saying I ate all the pud:LOL:

Nice shots Kaz, love the Woodpecker. I went this afternoon had the wife and child with me and it started hailing so got a few shots of the yellow hammer from the car window. Hopefully the weather will hold off but as you say its not looking good :(

Thanks Stewart when the hail started we were in the woods Paul had to take his coat off and hold it over the camera stuff it was horrible

Excellent set again Karen.

Beautiful shots, crisp, sharp. I love the woody, got a soft spot for them (Maybe because I've had no success with them yet!)

Three great shots there Karren, the woody and nuthatch are my favourites but they are all excellent :clap:
I havent been up there for a few weeks, I really must make the effort, just hope the weather gives us a chance now.
Trev

Another nice set i think the nuthatch is my favourite
Regards
Lost

Three nice pics young lady (y) would just like to wish you and paul a happy new year and hope to see you soon ;)

Back