Work In Progress Website

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
I am currently trying out new web building software and would like some C&C, however brutal.

http://www.davechapmanphotography.co.uk/qwerty/

it is only a rough version, and only Motorsport and High Speed has working galleries at the moment, but any comments are welcome.

Im ready for them :bang:

Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave

I have just had a quick peek at the website and here is my personal observations.

I find the folding transition from one image to the next very distracting and would never look at more than a couple. I think in this instants, less is more.

The bright yellow colours you have used, IMHO are wrong, and need to be toned down a lot.

Good luck with the site

thanks for your feedback, still getting to grips with the software (Netobjects fusion). If I was to remove the folding transistion (when i work out how!) and had it as a simple flash gallery, would this be better? This is my first attempt at flash.

Thanks
Dave

I think anything would be better then the folding transistion and a simple flash gallery would work much better.

The folding transition needs to go for sure.....or at the very least speeded up by a factor of 10. A simple fade in/out works better imo.

Not keen on the colour scheme myself, but down to personal taste.

Kemble and mid_gen thanks for the feedback, folding transition will be removed, and the colour scheme looked at. Good to hear what other people think, as it is hard to self C&C.

Back