Working over Christmas?

Haha! i'll have u know i work very hard!! at the mo its to pay my mum half of the Canon 350D she got me for christmas!! :p

Just finished todays shift; and I’m on an 11-9 tomorrow. Only emergencies though, so if your in the greater Manchester area I don’t want you doing this :bang: or this :bonk: tonight or tomorrow; any emergencies tomorrow will almost certainly be head related at our place.

All the best

Mike

steve , some fantastic people at GOSH , but then i would say that as they saved my daughter's life 15 years ago .. she's now hoping to get into kings uni ( near to gosh ) to train to do the same job as kate . hope her throat gets better quickly ,,

I have worked every day for the last 3 weeks.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are my two days off, before I am back in for another week. 12 hour shifts aswell! I just can't wait for pay day! :p

donutagain - I know - my youngest had to spend some time getting sorted there too - not by Kate though !!
As for her throat - well, at least she can't tell me to stop drinking beer today, as I can't hear her ! - no, she is slightly better, and is enjoying herself a little.
happy Christmas all - we jusy went for a walk in the sun, in shorts - Cool or what...!

thats good to hear steve , ( not the bit about the walk in the sun ) all the best .

Back