world war re enactment

Name
Fiona
Edit My Images
Yes
East fortune where having a world war re renactment, went along for some shots and what a fac day it turned out to be.....
I was trying for something a little bit different , hopefully I nailed it. if not ah well there is always next year!

first lot hot off the press ;)

5677141605_aba6749f46_b.jpg

5677012629_42a8f1b998_o.jpg

5677012261_234bd652f1_o.jpg

5677011731_24f38f1ec1_o.jpg

I think the only think that I'm not sure of is the Ladies skin in the second shot, it looks too smooth as the uniform shows plenty of texture. Other than that I think they are 4 very good shots well processed.

i love 'em!

love the processing and the overall 'feel' for the set.... great work!

I like them too. They have a unity of processing and the toning seems to suit the subject matter. Nice

The first shot is great, 2nd shot not sure about TBH it looks a little too HDR yet it doesn't lol, don't know really.

The 4th shot looks like its been taken off a film reel for something like saving private ryan, great shot.

Great set there,

Number 2 is something that doesnt appeal to me but that doesnt matter as everyone has different tastes. But as said the last one is a cracker.

Hi Fiona,just spotted these and I'm liking them, first shot in particular (even though it's suffering a tad with haloing)
...would ideally like to offer more c&c but you've posted in the wrong section for those purposes ;)

The ATS lady in #2 is terrifying! I know war is scary, but... :D

Back