Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
It's Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day this coming Sunday the 29th April.

More info here http://www.pinholeday.org/

I missed last year for some reason but I'll definitely be putting something up this year.

All you need to do is take a picture with a lensless camera, film or :whistle: digital and post it up on the website.

This is my entry from 2010

4595639015_d77dd3c6bd.jpg
[/url]
Elephant Boatyard 2 by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

In a fit of boredom i converted a body cap for my 5D into a pinhole, so might have a crack at this :p

Well done Rob, judging by the weather I think my shot tomorrow may well be an interior or portrait or still life of some kind :LOL:

Well done Rob, judging by the weather I think my shot tomorrow may well be an interior or portrait or still life of some kind :LOL:

Pinhole self portrait :p If i can stay still for long enough :D

Gear shot :D Not film but hey :p

065a10ad.jpg

Tool shot

IMG_8377.jpg

Shows my sensor needs a good clean :/

Last edited:
Ha! you think that's a dirty sensor! I borrowed my girlfriends 5D and used my pinhole body cap. Only remembered that she said the sensor was a bit grubby after shooting it all day.

Can't believe I missed this.....I noticed the thread a couple of days back and made a mental note of it ....bad idea with a memory like mine!! lol

Had to laugh at Rob ....a gear shot then a "TOOL" shot.......lmao!

Did you get a shot done Nick?......maybe post it?

OH NO D:!
Forgot about this entirely o_O
Wish I'd taken part..

Just to let everyone know, Silverprint are hosting a Pin Hole Competition to coincide with Worldwide Pin Hole Day. You must add your work with details of which camera you used to this Flickr group before Friday 15th June 2012. I've been emailed the prizes, rules & conditions if anyone is interested in taking part :}?

Just to let everyone know, Silverprint are hosting a Pin Hole Competition to coincide with Worldwide Pin Hole Day. You must add your work with details of which camera you used to this Flickr group before Friday 15th June 2012. I've been emailed the prizes, rules & conditions if anyone is interested in taking part :}?

Thanks for the heads-up (y)

Stunning pinhole still life pics on Flickr, fantastic subtle tones and great clarity, you certainly deserved the distinction.

Last edited:
Back