Would anyone be interested in starting a photographic game ?

Name
Andrea
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive played these games on other sites but can not find any on here and as seen as im from the UK I prefare this site.
Please let me know if anyone would like to join a game such as......
I SPY : The idea is to spy things. Look for something in the photo above yours and post a picture that has the thing that you spied.
LAST LETTER GAME : Here's how it works. You post a picture starting with the LAST LETTER of the previous photo. Pretty simple.
ALPHABET GAME : starting at A working our way to Z and then back, each person posts 1 shot of the letter that is next.
Look forward to hearing your comments
Andrea.

That's a good idea there actually. Get one started in the photos for pleasure bit and I'm sure people will join in. I like the idea of the alphabet one. I'm off out togging today so will keep an eye out for letters

I'd be interested..... can't find a thread in the Photos for Pleasure forum. If you start one, let me know.

Hello Mark, I wondered if/when you would turn up here on TP.

awww, there used to be a game on here called 'show me a picture of...' or something like that - can't find it in the search gizmo :bonk:

Basically, the first person starts with a request... eg. 'show me a woman dancing in a red dress'... and away we go! Whoever posts the image gets to choose the next theme. Can anyone else find it? it was over a year ago i think. :shrug:

I might revisit this, although I can't even manage to get my 12x12 photo done at the moment :LOL:

Back