Would you be happy with these for ya birthday?**NEW PICS ADDED**

Name
Philip Firth
Edit My Images
Yes
Its my mum's birthday on Monday and my sister came up with the idea of some photo's of her grandchildren, Kia-Jade only 6 days old, Morgan nearly 4 months and Brandon 7.

Just posting these to see if you would be happy with them for your birthday.

Enjoy :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks for looking (y)

Thanks toothie and pete.

Pete can I ask how you got the background completly white?

A nice set of photos of some lovely Grandchildren ;) ... they would make any Grandparent proud ... (y)

I do prefer the edited white background version though ... :D

:p

I Would Remove The Shadow Between The Eldests Arm And The Little Girls Chair. But Lots Better

Definitely better, lovely photos that anyone would love to receive as a present! :)

Lovely photos, they will be lovingly received I'm sure.

Same as that ...they are lovely photos....xx

fabulous!!
I think they are lovely as peresents, lots of thought, sentimentality and presentation went into these. Beautiful!!!
:)

what gorgeous grandchildren! You cant go wrong with photos to show off the grandchildren!

Digital photo frames have become such a popular present for grandparents as they can be constantly updated with photos!

I went round my aunties the other day and she had one for her birthday with all her grandchildren on.

Trouble was she is in her 80s and couldnt even work out how to turn it on let alone start the slideshow :thinking:

you cant beat photos of the littlens for grandparents, they love em! Nice shots, just need 30seconds each in photoshop i think to make them spot on. Try this if you have photoshop:

Open image
DUPLICATE IMAGE
Ctrl + J (duplicates layer)
Click on 'blending modes' which is a drop down in the layers pallette
Set it to 'screen' (this will brighten the image up, maybe a bit too much so can be adjusted with the opacity % just to the right)
the go image-adjustments-contrast and up contrast slightly to get the look right.
Layer - flatten image - save as JOB DONE

let me know if you think this works

these are a good attempt mate but imho i feel they need to pop alittle more..

hope you dont mind but to show what i meant..

247.jpg

levels
contrast
saturation
usm
crop

md(y)

Don't mind at all MD. Did what ya said and got this.

2copy.jpg

Can I ask you MD what settings you put the levels, contrast and saturation on?

Cheers

Grandparents are not going to be looking at the techy details of a photo. The grandparents are going to love these and you can bet your bottom dollar these will be on display to show all visitors to the house. As a grandparent my self I'd be delighted to receive photos like this as a gift. Well done.

Back