Would you believe it?!

andy_fozzy

SPAM Merchant
Name
Andy!
Edit My Images
Yes
Been trying to get a decent hover shot (in flight) for yonks.

Decided to buy a Canon 350D for holidays, work etc, as the 1D MKII is very heavy (and expensive).

So the first shot I took with it:

4558360482_b3e3e233b0_o.jpg

:D Bloody typical eh?!?!?

Not perfect, but my best hover to date!
(Might not even be a hoverfly actually!!!)

Well caught Andy, just shows the Old 350 can still cut it :D

Looks more like a Bee Fly to me mate(y)

Brilliant, it always happens like that, nicely captured

Remember Karate Kid where Mr Miagi says "man who can catch fly with chop sticks can accomplish anything" then Daniel catches the fly.... Well I was in my workshop about 18 years ago now repairing computers and talking about the film whilst playing with a pair of scissors. I then chopped at a wasp in mid air cutting it in half, never managed it again.

Brilliant, it always happens like that, nicely captured

Remember Karate Kid where Mr Miagi says "man who can catch fly with chop sticks can accomplish anything" then Daniel catches the fly.... Well I was in my workshop about 18 years ago now repairing computers and talking about the film whilst playing with a pair of scissors. I then chopped at a wasp in mid air cutting it in half, never managed it again.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That made me giggle, quite loudly!!

I was just wondering how often you try to chop wasps in half when you say that you have not managed it again :thinking:

i like this pic mate :)

I was just wondering how often you try to chop wasps in half when you say that you have not managed it again :thinking:

Whenever the nurse lets me play with them, they don't normally let me have sharp objects. :nuts:

Back