Wren trio

Edit My Images
Yes
Spotted this little fellow yesterday managed 3 halfway descent shots as he scarpered in and out of the undergrowth, not perfect i agree but considering how nippy the little bu**ers are !

wren_filtered-4.jpg

wren-2.jpg

wren-3.jpg

may just be a tiny bit better than my wren shots:sulk: aint got one yet the fast little so an sooos well caught

Nice shots and I would be proud to have any of those in my portfolio, mate. :)

Good series Elvis - no 3 is a gem :clap:

Lovely shots elvis, that is still one I have only managed from a distance so far, could not have been easy in amongst all that greenery ;)

I have to agree great set and #3 is a real gem, the perch is wonderful with the moss or lichen, looks like spot colour, its just a shame that the BG has that strong white which is a little distracting, but neither the less still brilliant. The added shot has great natural lighting, I just wish I could get something like that. Well done indeed.

These are excellent captures Elvis (y) They could all benefit from a slight contrast and sharpen though to really bring them out :)

First three are crackers well done! Slight contrast tweak and sharpen is all they need. They look like this years young.

Back