Wrens

Edit My Images
No
Still trying to get a decent shot of a wren but think these are my best efforts yet

wren%20fence2.jpg

wren.jpg

They're not too bad at all Rich ... (y) ... shame #2 hasn't got the typical tail up pose we all know and love ... :thinking: ... eh CT ... :D

:p

Thanks both for the replies (y)

Well done - Wrens don't you give you too many chances. (y)

Thanks for the comments appriciated as always (y)

Is it the same bird in both? In the first one it looks like it has been in some pollen...its all bright yellow underneath..but not in the second shot. :shrug:

Very hard to get such shots....well done. And for Franchise Juan...these are like a little mouse!!! :D

Is it the same bird in both? In the first one it looks like it has been in some pollen...its all bright yellow underneath..but not in the second shot. :shrug:

Very hard to get such shots....well done. And for Franchise Juan...these are like a little mouse!!! :D

Thanks janice no its a different bird, i didnt know if it was a greenfly on his beak never thought it could be pollen.

Thanks juan yeah these are the smallest british bird as janice said about the size of a mouse and pretty skittish they dont stay still very long (y)

Ooh liking the 2nd shot, (y)
As suggested a tighter crop maybe, but kudos for managing to get the pics.

I have them in my garden too .... I have slim to no chance with my lenses & stealth abilities! :D

the 2nd for me to rich and i can say that after 2 years iv only just got one in the wild. havent had them in the garden yet . im still trying differant food .

Ooh liking the 2nd shot, (y)
As suggested a tighter crop maybe, but kudos for managing to get the pics.

I have them in my garden too .... I have slim to no chance with my lenses & stealth abilities! :D

Thanks inaglo thats where they have gone to, travelled the mile or so to your garden as i havnt seen them for a while lol

the 2nd for me to rich and i can say that after 2 years iv only just got one in the wild. havent had them in the garden yet . im still trying differant food .
Thanks jpalmer
The first one was just sat on the fence as i went for a walk but the second one was in my garden :) seem to have dissapeared again now though :shake:

Back