Wrestling-Grimsby

Name
Mark Wright
Edit My Images
Yes
I probably pushing things a bit by putting this in "sports". I'm waiting for the age-old argument

This is what I do 99% of the time as far as my photography goes.

I'm beginning to wonder why I bother, people who shoot on Auto get a lot more jobs than me and they do half the work (mainly just standing there waiting for the shot to come to them rather than the other way round)

Anyway, enough bitching onto the photo.

This was the opening match between Joey Hayes and Bubblegum, I've shot them a few times before so I know what to expect from them

joey-gum1.jpg

It's a sport for me, ever since I saw a wrestler warming up by doing vertical press ups. I like the shot, I suppose wrestling must be good for togs as from time to time the actions slows and they adopt a hold.

It's a sport for me, ever since I saw a wrestler warming up by doing vertical press ups. I like the shot, I suppose wrestling must be good for togs as from time to time the actions slows and they adopt a hold.

only for a few minutes during a match, other than that they are moving at 1000mph*

Some Wrestlers do about 500 hindu squats a day....which hurts....a lot...

*They don't actually travel at 1000mph, that's a bit too fast

This is good, a 'different' subject matter, taken very well, with some great expressions captured.

The only slight nit is that I'd consider cloning or cropping the heel of the top wrestlers right foot

Nice shot, good colours (y)

I was born in Grimbsy a good few years ago :)

Nice to see something different. Good capture, should we start a caption competition?

Back